MedAssurant. Inc. a medical informatics company based in Bowie, Maryland, and is currently recruiting for RNs and LPNs to perform home-based medical record reviews and quality overreads.
As a Remote Data Review Consultant, you will be responsible for performing medical record reviews/quality overreads during normal business hours between 8am - 5pm EST. You will work with a team of nurses who report to a Lead Data Review Consultant.
Requirements for this position include:
Unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN);
Must have a valid and unrestricted nursing license in State of primary residence.
2 plus years of clinical experience required;
Experience in performing chart reviews and familiarity with CPT coding and/or Utilization Management preferred, but not required;
Ability to manage and meet deadlines;
Must have high speed internet access and landline telephone;
Meticulous organization skills, and;
Professionally skilled in verbal and written communication.
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, type "RDRC and the State you live in" to ensure swift resume processing.
I completed a LNC course and have started obtaining experience as a chart reviewer at the hospital where I work in PACU. Have worked as an RN with a BSN since 1980. Am interested in working from home reviewing charts. Thank you.
Walla Walla, WA
I am very interested in this posting. I am an RN/BSN with 11 yrs. clinical experience in an ICU setting. I work full time now but I am getting cancelled a lot. I have a family to support and I am willing to do whatever it takes. I am very organized and a good time manager. PLease contact me with any info, pay, advice on this or other jobs like this.
Shoes accord abundantly to our bathrobe address on any occasion. These become added important bathrobe allotment because these are anon accompanying to our abundance level. All shoe food are racked up with fashionable shoes but just the few shoe brands accept been http://swagconverse.net/ converse online the prime best of appearance acute buyers because of durability, style, amusing recognization and all-embracing barter image. Converse is a big cast in cossack industry that is accepted for triggering the cossack appearance sensations aback its addition in 1908 by Marquis Mill Converse.
I am intrigued! please review my resume and contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Jayne Serna
JAYNE ALM SERNA
436 Monroe | Irvine, CA 92620| H: 949.651.0165 C: 949.394.1552 | email@example.com
RN | Chart Review | Quality Assurance
Highly motivated and accomplished Registered Nurse, experienced in Quality Review for Medical Management, certified in Neonatology, BLS, and computer literate. I have Demonstrated success in both clinical and operational efficiency. Proven ability to review and analyze complex data, contributing valuable insight to ensure organization’s financial success and delivery of quality patient care. Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team and successfully work well under pressure to meet company goals and objectives.
SCAN HEALTH PLAN, Long Beach, CA (Feb-July 2012)
HEDIS Project Chart Review and Abstraction
• EMR Senior charts, reviewed assigned outpatient charts searching member claims and pursued necessary information used to complete the Quality Measurement
HEALTH NET INSURANCE, Huntington Beach, CA (2007,’08, ’09, ’10 and ‘11)
HEDIS Project Chart Abstractor
• Reviewed assigned Medical Records abstracting specified and required clinical data for HEDIS reporting
• Developed expert familiarity with the clinical content and layout of Medical Records
• Documented abstraction findings and communicated needed additional pursuit strategies to other members of the team per department’s policies and procedures
BUILDING BLOCKS HOME HEALTH, Newport Beach, CA (2000-2008)Field Nurse
• Assisted parents with their Neonates transition from hospital to home
• Welcomed and informed patients of the services provided, explained doctor orders and the recommended course of action
• Weighed measured babies, taught mothers breastfeeding tips/skills for taking care of their babies based on their baby’s specific health condition, medication administration, etc.
• Provided follow up calls to PCP’s, laboratory follow-ups and worked with ancillary departments to order appropriate DME.
• Visited homes 2-3 times/week initially, phased out gradually
• Managed multiple caseloads at once (i.e. start meds at one home and leave to work on another, return, etc.)
• Worked with DME and doctors to plan care for patients
• Spent a season assisting as relief Case Manager